*The Submission Site is Being Abused by people trying to stuff it with Get Rich Quick promotions and unrelated Product Offers
However, I do want to help you publish any article related to the theme of this website - Internet safety and Security.
CONTACT ME HERE to describe the theme of your article so that I can open the "SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE" page for you .
Thanks, Richard Rossbauer
Activated on Feb 15, 2009 by Special Request
You are invited to write articles for Firewalls-and-Virus-Protection, in exchange for some free advertising for your website. (Don't worry about your writing skills - We'll be happy to edit your article if necessary.)
Our guest authors' experiences, tips, and techniques add so much to this site that that we'd like to continue to add authors to make a useful resource for the ordinary internet user who wants mostly to exchange email messages with family and friends, share pictures, play a few games, shop and do research, and above all, avoid the threats of virus grief and identity theft.
We're looking for original articles of any length, on topics related to online security, safety and personal privacy ... helpful hints, how-to's, innovative solutions to problems, trends, product reviews, tips and tricks, etc., - anything that will help family members, friends and their associates enjoy a safer and more rewarding use of the internet.
submitting your own article such a good Deal?
● First, because you will be helping others by sharing your knowledge and experience.
● and, you'll enhance your own web presence. How?
● In exchange for publishing your article, we'll put a link to your website on our Articles and Reports page, which will help boost your site's search engine rankings and traffic.
● Each article will be a permanent page on Firewalls-and-Virus-Protection.com, so its link to your site is a permanent free advertisement for your business, website or newsletter. Guest authors' websites regularly experience increased traffic from their links in the attributes information included with their articles.
● Even if you don't have a website or newsletter, this is a great way to gain recognition, obtain some experience and be published!
● When we publish another author's article on our website, it's because we believe it has real value for our site visitors. When they follow the link from a title on the Article/Report page, they jump to the full article on its own separate webpage
● The article title is also shown as an active link from our site map; it's automatically entered in the Google Sitemap feed and it's posted in our site RSS feed and pinged to dozens of aggregators, including Yahoo and Technorati
● immediately following publication, it will appear on the Postit popup for Instant Attention as the first thing a visitor sees when arriving at our home page
● and if it has really current interest, it'll be mentioned in a posting on our Security Alerts Blog
● We will also announce your article in our newsletter "Security Alerts News Reporter", with your name and a link directly to your article.
● Each issue of the "News Reporter' is archived, so the announcement will be permanently available to readers.
You will own the copyright to all of your articles that you submit,
so you retain all rights to the information and your words. To see how
your article will be presented, here are some examples of our guest
Identity Thieves Can Steal Your Identity, too
Spoofed email Subject Field could be a Fake
Your Email Address Could be Blacklisted
A few Basic "Being Safe Online" Tips
We may edit your article slightly for spelling, punctuation, grammar, or search engine keywords. Actual layout of your article would be formatted to be consistent with the appearance of other articles on the website.
(Please do not submit inappropriate material such as articles that are just a sales pitch for a business, or that contain offensive material, hate, spam, adult content, etc., as we don't publish those.)
Thanks for submitting your original articles to RichardPresents.com* for publication in the Firewalls-and-Virus-Protection.com website.
double check you email address so that
communicate with you regarding your article.
*RichardPresents.com is the parent company of Firewalls-and-virus-protection.com